Cheese Ravioli Primavera - Gluten Free Recipe
Updated: Apr 30
Who doesn't love ravioli? I was so excited to give these gluten free ravioli a try. Even if you are allergic to gluten, you can now enjoy ravioli again. Yay...cart wheel time.
This vegetarian recipe is a a mixture of spicy, salty, and smoky from the charred broccoli and sausage.
I can eat the entire packet myself. So if you have friends or family joining be sure to have enough packages or raviolis.
"The charred smokiness adds a great background to the cheesy, pillowy ravioli."
· 1 TBS coconut oil
· ½ sweet onion, chopped
· 1 Beyond HOT Italian Sausage, cut into ½ inch cubes
· ½ orange bell pepper, cubed
· 1 cup broccoli, florets
· 1 package of gluten free ravioli, cook per manufacturer’s instructions
· red pepper flakes, to taste
· salt and pepper, to taste
· olive oil, drizzle
1. Heat oil in a cast iron skillet over medium-to-high heat.
2. Add onion and cook, stirring, until fragrant and translucent, about 2 minutes.
3. Add all vegetables, sauté until tender and browned. Turn heat to low-medium.
4. Add sausage chunks and let the fat render into the vegetables.
5. Add cooked ravioli. Drizzle with olive oil to coat; prevents ravioli sticking together.
6. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and red pepper flakes to taste.