Sourdough Beyond Burger - Gluten Free & Plant-based Recipe
Updated: Apr 30, 2020
If you are a vegetarian or NOT, try this veggie plant-based burger. It is great for Meatless Monday's or just as a replacement to the regular beef burger.
It contains 20g of protein!! Impressive YES! And note, it is NOT the Impossible Burger.
It could be your replacement to a Sourdough Jack from Jack in the Box.
"The smoky burger is enhanced by the smoky almond chipotle sauce. Simply irresistible"
This is my favorite sauce! You can purchase it at most grocery stores in a smaller size, but the best bang for your buck is at Costco.
I LOVE these 2 products. As a vegetarian they help me with protein and yummy-ness!
· 2 slices of sourdough bread, gluten free
· 1 Beyond Burger
· 2-4 slices of sharp white cheddar cheese
· ½ avocado, sliced
· 2 TBS bitchin’ sauce, chipotle, for spreading
· 1 TBS ketchup, for spreading
1. Toast bread until lightly crunchy yet still soft.
2. Cook Beyond Burger according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
3. Slather each side of bread with a generous helping of the almond chipotle sauce and ketchup.
4. Place cheese and sliced avocado on the bottom slice of bread; place burger on other bread slice and put together.
5. Serve with your favorite chips, pickle or alone.