Cali-fusion Thai Peanut Salad - Vegetarian Recipe
Updated: Apr 30, 2020
I love peanuts in any shape and form. Be it salad dressing, satay sauce, or peanut butter. Here is a hearty, vegetarian recipe to satisfy one's cravings.
Here is a very simple and nutritious salad. The combination of sprouted lentils, egg, and quinoa pasta add a great protein factor.
Here are some suggested food items that I use. But feel free to substitute.
"I crave chips and salsa 24-7. They are addictive. I could have salsa on eggs, nachos, baked potatoes, etc. The sky is the limit"
· 2 romaine lettuce leaves, rinsed and chopped
· 1 handful of roasted peanuts, chopped
· ½ cucumber, sliced
· 3 pimento/cherry peppers, finely sliced
· 1 TBS goats feta cheese, crumbled
· 1 carrot, chopped
· Asian spicy peanut dressing, I buy mine at Trader Joe’s
1. Add all ingredients to a bowl and toss with salad dressing.
2. Serve with your choice of protein (hard-boiled egg, veggie burger, plant-based protein).